Sunday, December 16, 2007

Touchdown In Mel

Finally I make my way down to melbourne touching down on the 15th Dec Sat night... then off to a steamy steamboat dinner at Sam and ray's place... it's ray's birthday and she threw a party gathering... so met up with Kel's friends... play board games and poker.......... these pple hardcore poker players man.... and wat a way to start my trip here!! but didn't manage to get any pics...

The next day off to meet Angie and Jem at Chinatown for some nice yam cha........... but didn't bring camera so just manage to snap some pic on my samsung phone....



Kel and Me along Chinatown... check out the wind in our hair....lol

It's summer but the wind is pretty strong.. so had to wear my trench coat cos I'm scared of the cold...


Then off to Chadstone to get my necessities and to end it all with some pancakes from pancake palour............. they fluffy, sweet and yummy!!


No comments: