Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year 2008


We definitely need to celebrate it with some wine...


Cheers to Everyone!! Happy New Year!!

And 22 Carat Gold Sparkling wine... look at those floating gold specks... they're gold we're drinking...


Trying my hand at cooking... I made baked pasta.....


oooshing with cheesiness....

Kel brought me to St Kilda Beach... it's Lovely...

Watching the little boats and sails parking at the harbour...

and alot of kite-boarding done over here.. the wind is really good...

Off for some Tampoline ice-cream........ :D

and got my new shoe rack fixed up by Kelvin dearest.. for all my shoes...... :D

Life's pretty relax here... really starting to like it here... everyday is just a holiday for now til I get started on my work on the 14th Jan 2008... so must enjoy while I still can!! Hope you all having a great start to the new year!! :D

No comments: