Saturday, May 3, 2008

Finally...

Hi Everyone...

I hope you're all well in Sg... finally I am putting in some efforts into updating my blog... with my very laid back lifestyle when i'm home after work... I've been procrastinating to do some blog updating... and other household chores that I have to do... other than the consideration that there is a cap on my internet upload and that's shared with my housemates...


Here are some happenings that will make you jealous.. ;)

At the moomba festival, we saw lots of fireworks up close and personal, went to the parade and took the ferris wheel at the fun fair... it's a massive event! and it was awesome!!







And also encounter with other random events...

Like the China protest for Tibet at Melbourne's CBD... I never knew there were so many chinese here...



We also love having out own shabu shabu at home.. with our mini rice cooker!! Yum Yum...


Pinic at the King Albert Park.. it's soo beautiful here...



With Sharon... angie and Jem and Sai Bee... but no picture of them here....

Look up in the sky!! cool!!

No comments: