Saturday, July 12, 2008

My Singapore Hangover....

Since I gotten back to Australia.. been experiencing a hangover of some form... of what I think Joey calls the Singapore Hangover...

Yeah... I sure am suffering.. missing all my family back home... especially the cutest one of all.. Ernest.. and of cos my faithful companion wolfy...

Then also my other Loveeee ones...... Like my Cruz Ling.. my closest gfs.. Faith and Jia Yi... my Bestest Buddy Joe.... Aaron lee...... Cheryl... All in the Bendemeerians Gang and also going back to Church and all my ex-cg members... & Even going to Raji's Wedding!! That was Sweet!

Thank you all for making my trip back sooo worthwhile... I really cherish every moment spent with everyone..... I can't wait til my parents come to visit me in October!! I'm taking a week off!!

It's a delight to be back to my own home.. in the heart of the City... where I set out my own space, kitchen... and all... it's cosy even though it's winter with Kelvin here....

Would be updating again on my 1st year anniversary........... can't believe one year went and gone so fast..... sooo stay tuned....












3 comments:

Unknown said...

everything is looking good!
May God kiss you a wonderful learning experience right here!

Unknown said...

hey babe... been waiting for you to update ur blog!
do you ever go on msn?

i am considering going to melbourne for a year to study design... found a college, but now i have to save $ and work out visa issues. i've been hearing sooo much about melbourne and i really wanna live there now!!!!

maddyinmel said...

Yeah come come!! I need more friends.. Let me know if you need to find out abt anything yeah!! All the best, I'll be looking forward to hear your good news!

Not really a msn person nowadays... barely even go online.. Sure doesn't mean that you're blocked! hee hee...