Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Birthday Delight and others..

Heya Peeps.. sorry for my long vacation from updating my blog... just so you know what's been going on...

I have one too many Birthday celebrations!! First with my bestest gal.. Gie and of cos Jeremy!!



My dear then brought me out for a fancy dinner next to Yarra River.. a stone throw from our place...



On my birthday.. off to Graphiams with my pals from work.. Jovi, Ryan and Echo.. I don't have a group photo here but there's Echo!!


I'm on top of the world!!


And down at Mackenzie Falls... it's beautiful..



My Birthday cake surprise.. my friends gotten the cake specially made and delivered from the bakery next door.. it's home mad chocolate cake!! YUMS!! Thanks you all!!


Did I tell you I was moving.. into a much smaller space.. look at the boxes.. I've unpacked already but still not in a good shape to show off the place.. let me tidy up first!


Guess who is here on a visit!! Tricia!! It's been ages since we met up since she moved to Japan for nearly 2 years and now can't believe we catch up in Melbourne!!



One of my sadest day yet in Melbourne.. My dear good friend Ashley is leaving to head home to KL.. BABE!! I miss you already!! Come back soon otherwise make sure we stay in touch yeah!!


Well, that's all for now folks!! :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey girl,
miss u la... heard u met up with trish..
must take care of her when she is there!! =)
and you too, take care always, love u.

natasha