Saturday, January 17, 2009

Back to Melbourne home..

Work has been non-stop since I got back... but I guess everyone is having it the same.. It's the peak over here... and for me.. lost of challenges this year...

Well, to put a cheer on my face.. I decided to have some flowers in my apartment... lovely eh?


There's a protest going on today... something you don't see everyday.. and especially not where I come from..


Weekend drive out to the city, with my new scarf round my neck.. thanks Joe! I love to be out!


A treat last week at Lygon street for some... gelatissimo!!!!

Yum yum.. mango with meringue... scrumptious!


A romantic dinner at the balcony of a cosy resturant along Lygon.. it's a romantic place...


So much for me.......and my weekends here.. how was yours?

1 comment:

Sunflower said...

Hey babe, Happy Chinese New Year! Hope you have a good one in Melbourne, surrounded by all the nice food and nice people! :)

See ya soon in Apr or June yar?? I should be able to take leave after June 15.. :p