Monday, October 12, 2009

My Tassie Trip... Day 2

Now on to Day 2... we have decided a change of plans and head up to Bruny Island instead of spending a day a Freycinet... and off we are to take the ferry over to Bruny Island..

The view from the ferry...


We decided to go on a 3 hr Eco Cruise as we were not familiar with the island and the cruise had been strongly recomended by our Chinese host at the bed and breakfast stay.. so off we go!

Then we're fitted with super big rain coats to brave the cold and also from getting wet from the sea...


A bad choice to go out to sea as it was really choppy!! I had to stay for half of the journey cos I was just too seasick sitting down.. the boat was super rocky.. I don't normally get seasick but this just wasn't for me... it's up and down and up and down...

The highlights of the ride... the blowhole.. look at the waves!!

The other scenic views... it was amazing.. I must say... Just wished I wasn't so sick that I could have enjoyed myself...





Off to have some lunch.. I so need some food to warm me up.. we found a cosy cafe nearby..

Hot chocolate pls!!

We saw a rainbow... it can only get better from here onwards...

Yay!! Jump for the world!!!

We had to go to one lookout... this is the narrow upward walk up.. which starts here...

Walk ways

Take a break while I'm up there... and take in the breeze...

and view... Look at it... wish you were here...


Wat a tiring day... so we decided to have dinner in and rest early.. and found out what an awesome cosy place it is.. it's called the Christmas Cottage from one of the Bed and Breakfast stay in the little town of Richmond... I strongly recommend this place to anyone!!

With a cool fireplace....


A family place with a little kitchen and table for dining...


The bedrooms...



An early night... ZZzz... and wake up to a nice breakfast in the little christmas cottage...

No comments: