Monday, October 12, 2009

Tassie Trip Day 4...



We enjoy viewing our cosy Christmas cottage one last time before heading off...

A swing in the garden... so surreal..... Up next down to Lauceston...




Look the town...

A stop to buy some home brewed beer...I have got strawberry flavoured beer!!


We've finally reach Cradle Mountain!! It's called that as there is a cradle dip in the middle...and look it's so cold it's snowing!! So I've got out my ski cap!!

We took the walk around the lake.. look at the rustic colours.. it's really pretty amazing..

With waterfalls as well... so calm.. so relaxing..

We did have to do a lot of walkting though...
The walkways are just hanging off the bottom of the mountain... so you're intouch with nature..
We also brought our own picnic and picked a nice spot to eat.. til we realised the birds were following us and looking at our food.. we chop chop eat and move on...

Look at the lake... I wish the weather was better and I could take a dip!!Oh gosh did you know the walk took like 3 hrs... I was sooo happy to finally reach!! Yay!!

We gave ourselves a great dinner treat..but got too hungry and didn't take pics of the rest but they're sooooo heavenly...The tired me kicking back when we arrive at our bed and breakfast just below cradle mountain!!
The beds!!
This is mine for the night!! soooo country.... and good to zzzzzzz

No comments: