Monday, October 12, 2009

Tassie Trip Day 5...Last Onee.....

The Bed in Breakfast during the day.. the house we were in!! Highly recommended!!




Look at the barrel of flowers...

The owner's house and look another swing!!
We were sad we had to leave.. our last day in Tassie... we made a short stop at Ross town... at the post office to send my folks a postcard.. it's a little old town full of history and very quiet.. barely any one around...
The olden days of how post boxes look like... now the post office is like a yard sale for tourists...


We were starving!! So lunch stop for some soup.. bread and the world famous scallop pie!!

We had some time on our hands soo I did a little bit of shopping at Hobart town.. and had a Great bargain with my Sports Girl white Bag which is now my fave bag to bring around!!

Our last meal.. at Hobart... we decide it had to be oysters just minutes away from the airport..

Look that is where they harvest the oysters daily.. soo you can imagine how fresh it really is!!

It's called Barilla Bay... they don't have fresh oysters every day on days when weather is bad.. they don't head out... so you might try your luck!!

This marks an end to my tassie trip!! I would be back another time.. and 5 day is really not enough!! Who wanna go with me for the next one?!?!?

No comments: